- AttendanceLearn more about our attendance policies.
- Bell ScheduleCheck when your student has recess and lunch.
- Breakfast and Lunch Add money to lunch accounts and see what's on the menu.
- RegistrationHow to register your student and what you need to bring.
- Parent and Student PortalAccess to grades, homework, bus finder, and schedule.
- Calendar School and district calendars
- Ben Rush PTA Our school's parent teacher association
- K-5 Research/Homework How to cite resources and links to research databases.
- 2020 SBA Testing ScheduleState assessments given to 3rd, 4th, and 5th graders.
- Peachjar EflyersFlyers from non-profit, civic and charitable organizations.
- School Hours: 8:50am - 3:20pm
- School Office Hours: 8:20am - 3:50pm
- Principal: Lucy Davies
- Associate Principal: Leslie Kyle
- Office Manager: Debi Miller
- Attendance Secretary: Nancy Dunlap/Stephanie Cullen
- Attendance/Safe Arrival: 425-936-2691
- Attendance Email: RushES@lwsd.org
- Main Number: 425-936-2690
- Fax Number: 425-556-0364
News and Announcements
Summer Resources: Here is a flyer listing resources for those families in need over the summer.
School Supplies: The list of school supplies for each grade is now posted.
Current Students: Please inform the school secretary (RushES@lwsd.org) if you have a change of address/phone number or if you plan to attend a new school in the fall.
New Students: Online registration is open for all grades (K-5). Please collect two documents proving your residency, your child's birth record, and your child's vaccination record and follow the directions on the district's registration webpage. If you would prefer to register using the paper method, contact RushES@lwsd.org.
We send out a weekly electronic newsletter to all school families. Read most recent school newsletter here.