- AttendanceLearn more about our attendance policies.
- Bell ScheduleCheck when your student has recess and lunch.
- Breakfast and Lunch Add money to lunch accounts and see what's on the menu.
- RegistrationHow to register your student and what you need to bring.
- Parent and Student PortalAccess to grades, homework, bus finder, and schedule.
- Calendar School and district calendars
- Ben Rush PTA Our school's parent teacher association
- K-5 Research/Homework How to cite resources and links to research databases.
- 2021 SBA Testing ScheduleState assessments given to 3rd, 4th, and 5th graders.
- Peachjar EflyersFlyers from non-profit, civic and charitable organizations.
- School Hours: 8:50 a.m. - 3:20 p.m.
- School Office Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Principal: Lucy Davies
- Associate Principal: Leslie Kyle
- Office Manager: Debi Miller
- Registrar: Stephanie Cullen
- Secretary: Nancy Dunlap
- Attendance/Safe Arrival: 425-936-2691
- Attendance Email: RushES@lwsd.org
- Main Number: 425-936-2690
- Fax Number: 425-556-0364
News and Announcements
In-Person Learning: We currently have open spots for in-person classrooms for grades K-5 as of April 19th.
Registration: Registration is open for all new K-5 student for the 2021-22 school year. Registration takes place online at https://www.lwsd.org/students-families/registration. Incoming kindergarteners must turn five years old by August 31, 2021.
Attendance: Make sure to call the attendance line (425-936-2691) or email the school secretary (RushES@lwsd.org) to report any absences.
Address Updates: Please inform the school secretary (RushES@lwsd.org) if you have a change of address/phone number or need to update your emergency contacts.
We send out a weekly electronic newsletter to all school families. Read most recent school newsletter here.