Mike Town, one of Tesla STEM High School’s founding teachers, is a recipient of the Patsy Collins Award for Excellence in Education, Environment, and Community.
Student Centered - Parent Involved
We are committed to making Benjamin Rush a school that:
- Is student centered
- Is a place where there is a great deal of parent and community involvement
- Employs "State of the Art" resources and materials
- Has flexible learning times that support academic learning
- Offers meaningful ways to assess what we do and what children learn
- Provides extended student opportunities
- Promotes social growth, citizenship, and acceptance
- Is a place where students feel valued, respected, cared about, and learn personal responsibility for themselves, others, and the world
ASB Fund Balance Reports
Associated Student Body (ASB) funds are raised by and for students. These funds are used for optional, extracurricular events that are cultural, athletic, recreational, or social. These funds are not available for graded student activities that are part of the school curriculum.